National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is recruiting for Development Assistant Posts. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 27-08-2018 to 12-09-2018. For more details about NABARD Recruitment 2018, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure, how to apply and application fee, are given below:
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Notification 2018
Post and Vacancies:
01. Development Assistant – 62 Posts
Qualification of Development Assistant: Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2018): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years
Age Relaxation – Upper Age Limit is Relax-able by 05 Years for SC/ ST and 03 Years for OBC Candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs.14650/- per month
NABARD Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Development Assistant
Application Fee: General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs.450/- and SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EXS candidates have to pay Rs.50/- through online mode using Net-banking/ Credit or Debit Card.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination (Pre & Mains) and Interview.
Notification Date- 27/08/2018
Application Begin- 27/08/2018
Last Date for Apply Online- 12/09/2018
There is full notification of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development– Development Assistant Vacancy ⇒ Click Here to Download
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at NABARD’s website from 27 August 2018 to 12 September 2018 ⇒ Click Here to Apply Online
About National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an apex development financial institution in India, headquartered at Mumbai with regional offices all over India. The Bank has been entrusted with “matters concerning policy, planning and operations in the field of credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India”.
Address: Plot C-24, G-Block, Bandra Kurla complex, BKC Road, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400051
LATEST ON NAUKRITODAY
- OPTCL Recruitment 2018 – 100 Vacancies for Management Trainee (Electrical)
- DOT Recruitment 2018 – 13 Vacancies for Assistant Director
- Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2018 – 413 Vacancies for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Group-D
- Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 – 655 Vacancies for Sub-Inspector & Other
- Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018 – 431 Vacancies for Constable & Other
- Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment 2018 – 28 Vacancies for Probationary Officer
- ITI Limited Recruitment 2018 – 13 Vacancies for Office Assistant