Current Affairs 2018 for All Competitive Exams like UPSC, State Civil Services like – RAS, PMPSC, TNPSC, IAS, RRB etc. Our Daily Current Affairs Digest will also help for aspirants preparing for banking exams IBPS PO Clerk, SBI, RBI in current affairs sections.
Current Affairs – 14th August 2018
01. Tomorrow India is going to celebrate 72nd Independence Day.
02. Virat Kohli ranked top in the list of the highest run scorer in International Cricket 2018.
03. India’s 1st Genetic Bank For Wildlife Conservation Inaugurated In Hyderabad.
04. India’s 1st Women SWAT Team Inducted In Delhi Police.
05. Rajnath Singh Inaugurates NDMC Smart City Projects.
06. Footballer Lionel Messi confirmed as the new Barcelona captain.
07. Axis Bank has introduced iris authentication for Aadhaar-based transactions.
08. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has signed a Bancassurance agreement with Vijaya Bank.
09. Chandrayaan-2 Lander To Be Named ‘Vikram’ After Sarabhai.
10. Chhattisgarh Governor Balramji Das Tandon Passes Away.
11. Chhattisgarh, 1st State To Provide Right To Skills’ Development To Youth.
12. Rafael Nadal defeated Stefanos Tsitsipas to win the Torono Masters title.
13. Viraj Madappa Becomes Youngest Indian Golfer To Win Asian Tour Title.
LATEST ON NAUKRITODAY
- OSSC Recruitment 2018 – 14 Vacancies for Inspector of Legal Metrology & Lab Assistant
- Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018 – 22 Vacancies for District Judge
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Recruitment 2018 – 63 Vacancies for Forest Guard/ Game Guard
- BOI Recruitment 2018 – 99 Vacancies for Safai Karmachari-cum-Sepoy
- SSC Recruitment 2018 – 54953 Vacancies for Constable (GD) | NaukriToday.co.in
- Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 – 6189 Vacancies for Constable/ Lokrakshak
- Financial Services Department Recruitment 2018 – 36 Vacancies for Recovery Officer