Current Affairs 2018 for All Competitive Exams like UPSC, State Civil Services like – RAS, PMPSC, TNPSC, IAS, RRB etc. Our Daily Current Affairs Digest will also help for aspirants preparing for banking exams IBPS PO Clerk, SBI, RBI in current affairs sections.
Current Affairs – 20th August 2018
01. SS Mundra Appointed Independent Director Of Indiabulls Housing Finance.
02. FSSAI Constitutes B Sesikeran Committee To Review Food Labelling Standards.
03. India Wins SAFF U-15 Championship Defeating Bangladesh.
04. Former UN Chief And Nobel Laureate Kofi Annan Passes Away.
05. 1st All India Rural Financial Inclusion Survey By NABARD Released.
06. Teen Cyclist Esow Alben Claimed India’s 1st Ever Medal.
07. Mitchell Johnson Announces Retirement From All Forms Of Cricket.
08. India Successfully Tests Anti-Tank Guided Missile ‘HELINA’.
09. K S Srinivas has taken charge as the Chairman of the Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA).
10. General Dalbir Singh Suhag Awarded US ‘Legion Of Merit’ 2018.
11. Imran Khan Becomes The 22nd Prime Minister Of Pakistan.
12. Usman Buzdar has been elected as the new Chief Minister of Pakistan’s Punjab.
LATEST ON NAUKRITODAY
- LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 – 300 Vacancies for Assistant- Associate & Assistant Manager
- Zilla Parishad Gondia Recruitment 2018 – 68 Vacancies for Chartered Accountant
- Jabalpur Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 – 31 Vacancies for Safaiwala
- Ranchi Civil Court Recruitment 2018 – 48 Vacancies for Peon/Commandant & Other
- DIPP Recruitment 2018 – 220 Vacancies for Examiner (Patents & Design)
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 – 12 Vacancies for Law Assistant
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 1489 Vacancies for Gateman