Bidar Revenue Department is recruiting for Village Accountant Posts. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 15-11-2018 to 25-11-2018. For more details about Bidar District Recruitment 2018, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure, how to apply and application fee, are given below:
Bidar Revenue Department Notification 2018
Post and Vacancies:
01. Village Accountant – 53 Posts
Qualification of Village Accountant: Candidates should have passed class 12th with minimum marks or equivalent from a Recognized Institute/ Board. More education qualification details go to official notification.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years
Age Relaxation – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation
Pay Scale: Rs.21400-500-22400-550-24600-600-27000-650-29600-750-32600-850-36000-950-39800-1100-42000/-
Bidar District Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Village Accountant
Application Fee: General/ 2A /2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- and SC/ ST/ CAT-1/ Female candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Notification Date- 15/11/2018
Application Begin- 15/11/2018
Last Date for Apply Online- 25/11/2018
There is full notification of Bidar Revenue Department– Village Accountant Vacancy ⇒ Click Here to Download
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at Bidar District’s website from 15 November 2018 to 25 November 2018 ⇒ Click Here to Apply Online
About Bidar Revenue Department
Bidar also called as Karnatakada Kirita is a hill top city in the north-eastern part of Karnataka state in south India. It is the headquarters of the Bidar which borders Maharashtra and Telangana. It is a rapidly urbanising city in the wider Bidar Metropolitan area. The city is well known for its many sites of architectural, historical and religious importance.
Phone: 08482-229688, 08482-224491
LATEST ON NAUKRITODAY
- Hassan District Recruitment 2018 – 61 Vacancies for Village Accountant Officer
- Panvel Mahanagarpalika Recruitment 2018 – 24 Vacancies for Member
- NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – 13 Vacancies for Assistant | NaukriToday.co.in
- HPSSC Recruitment 2018 – 07 Vacancies for Junior Draughtsman | NaukriToday.co.in
- J&K Bank Recruitment 2018 – 1200 Vacancies for Banking Associates
- IBPS Recruitment 2018 – 1599 Vacancies for Specialist Officers (SO)
- CBEC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – 14 Vacancies for Hawaldar (Gr. C)