District Education Office Mayurbhanj is recruiting for Junior Clerk Cum Accountant Posts. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply offline from 27-06-2018 to 15-07-2018. For more details about District Education Office Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2018, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure, how to apply and application fee, are given below:
District Education Office Mayurbhanj Notification 2018
Post and Vacancies:
01. Junior Clerk cum Accountant – 22 Posts
Qualifications of Junior Clerk cum Accountant: Candidates should have Bachelor degree and knowledge in computer with tally. Proficiency in Odia and English.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years
Age Relaxation – SC/ ST Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation
Scale of Pay: Rs.7100/- Per Month
District Education Office Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: Applicant has to pay Rs.200/- in shape of Indian Postal Order (IPO) payable to District Education Officer, Mayurbhanj with His/ Her Application Form.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Notification Date- 27/06/2018
Application Begin- 27/06/2018
Last Date for Apply- 15/07/2018
There is full notification of District Education Office Mayurbhanj– Junior Clerk Cum Accountant Vacancy ⇒ Click Here to Download
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with required enclosures send by Registered Post to The District Education Officer, Mayurbhanj, Baripada-757002, Odisha on or before 15th July 2018 at 05:00 PM.
About District Education Office Mayurbhanj
Mayurbhanj occupies a unique position being endowed with lush green vegetation, different fauna and rich cultural heritage. The district has a rich mineral base and is home to the Similipal Biosphere.
Address: District Education Officer, Mayurbhanj, Baripada-757002, Odisha
LATEST ON NAUKRITODAY
- Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 – 1722 Vacancies for Civil Constable
- CISF Constable Fire Written Exam Admit Card 2018 Download
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018 – 02 Vacancies for Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- TREI-RB Recruitment 2018 – 2932 Vacancies for Post Graduate Teacher & Trained Graduate Teacher
- Nabarangpur District Court Recruitment 2018 – 13 Vacancies for Stenographer & Other
- Current Affairs 30th June 2018 | Current Affairs 2018 – NaukriToday.co.in
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 350 Vacancies for Group C & D Posts (GDCE)