West Bengal Police is recruiting for Data Entry Operator Posts. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply offline from 27-09-2018 to 12-10-2018. For more details about West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure, how to apply, are given below:
West Bengal Police Notification 2018
Post and Vacancies:
01. Data Entry Operator – 20 Posts
Qualification of Data Entry Operator: Candidates should have Graduation with Certificate in Computer Applications. More education qualification details go to official notification.
Age Limit (as on 01-10-2018): Maximum 30 years
Pay Scale: Rs.11000/- Per Month
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Notification Date- 27/09/2018
Application Begin- 27/09/2018
Last Date for Apply Online- 12/10/2018
There is full notification of West Bengal Police– Data Entry Operator Vacancy ⇒ Click Here to Download
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with required enclosures send by Registered Post to The ADG & IGP, Telecommunication, West Bengal, 3, Manik Bandopadhyay Sarani, Tollygunge, Kolkata-700040 on or before 12/10/2018.
About West Bengal Police
The West Bengal Police was reorganized under provisions of the Police Act 1861 during the British Raj. It is headed by an officer designated as the Director General of Police who reports to the State Government through the Home (Police) Department. Shri Virendra, an IPS officer of 1985 batch is the DG & IGP of West Bengal Police since June 1, 2018.
Address: ADG & IGP, Telecommunication, West Bengal, 3, Manik Bandopadhyay Sarani, Tollygunge, Kolkata-700040
LATEST ON NAUKRITODAY
- AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018 – 1171 Vacancies for Civil Assistant Surgeons
- BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018 – 320 Vacancies for Technician Apprentices
- MRBTN Recruitment 2018 – 1884 Vacancies for Assistant Surgeon (General)
- Collector Office Bhandara Recruitment 2018 – 12 Vacancies for Special Asst Public Prosecutor
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 – 48 Vacancies for District Judge Cadre
- High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2018 – 05 Vacancies for Driver
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 – 35 Vacancies for Personal Assistant