State Selection Board Odisha is recruiting for Junior Assistant Posts. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 26-09-2018 to 25-10-2018. For more details about SSB Odisha Recruitment 2018, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure, how to apply and application fee, are given below:
State Selection Board Odisha Notification 2018
Post and Vacancies:
01. Junior Assistant – 30 Posts
Qualification of Junior Assistant: Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a Computer Course certificate from any recognized institution.
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2018): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years
Pay Scale: Rs.19900/- Per Month
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Junior Assistant
Application Fee: General/UR candidates have to pay Rs.800/- and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates have to pay Rs.400/- through online mode using Net-banking/ Credit or Debit Card.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Skill Test.
Notification Date- 26/09/2018
Application Begin- 26/09/2018
Last Date for Apply Online- 25/10/2018
There is full notification of State Selection Board Odisha– Junior Assistant Vacancy ⇒ Click Here to Download
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at SSB Odisha’s website from 26 September 2018 to 25 October 2018 ⇒ Click Here to Apply Online
About State Selection Board Odisha
The office of the State Selection Board, Department of Higher Education was set up by Government of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1975 under erstwhile Education & Youth Services Department for carrying out selection of suitable candidates against the sanctioned Direct Payment posts in the state Cadre (both in teaching and non-teaching) in the aided non-government colleges of the state.
Address: State Selection Board, Unit-II, Ashok Nagar, Bhubaneswar-751009 (Odisha)
LATEST ON NAUKRITODAY
- PPSC Recruitment 2018 – 22 Vacancies for Extra Assistant Conservator of Forests
- Assam Police Recruitment 2018 – 130 Vacancies for Constables (Executive)
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 – 20 Vacancies for Data Entry Operator
- AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018 – 1171 Vacancies for Civil Assistant Surgeons
- BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018 – 320 Vacancies for Technician Apprentices
- MRBTN Recruitment 2018 – 1884 Vacancies for Assistant Surgeon (General)
- Collector Office Bhandara Recruitment 2018 – 12 Vacancies for Special Asst Public Prosecutor