High Court of Jharkhand is recruiting for Law Researchers/ Research Associates Posts. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply offline from 01-04-2019 to 22-04-2019. For more details about Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure, how to apply and application fee, are given below:
Jharkhand High Court Notification 2019
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Law Researchers/ Research Associates||25||Rs.30000/- Per Month|
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Law Researchers/ Research Associates||Any fresh Law Graduate/ Post Graduate from a University/ College recognised by the Bar Council of India||21 to 28 Years|
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019 Vacancies for Law Researchers/ Research Associates
Application Fee: There is no Application fee.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Notification Date- 29/03/2019
Application Begin- 01/04/2019
Last Date for Apply- 22/04/2019
There is full notification of Jharkhand High Court– Law Researchers/ Research Associates Vacancy ⇒ Click Here to Download
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with required enclosures send by Registered Post to The Registrar General, Jharkhand High Court, Doranda, Ranchi-834 033 on or before 22/04/2019.
About Jharkhand High Court
The Jharkhand High Court is one of the newest High Courts in India. It was established in 2000 under the Bihar Reorganisation Act, 2000, after the state of Jharkhand was carved out of the state of Bihar. The court has jurisdiction over Jharkhand state.
Address: Jharkhand High Court, Doranda, Ranchi-834 033
LATEST ON NAUKRITODAY
- ITBP Recruitment 2019 – 496 Vacancies for Medical Officer
- Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 – 67 Vacancies for Civil Judge
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 – 68 Vacancies for Law Clerks
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 – 129 Vacancies for Specialist Officer
- TN Police Recruitment 2019 – 969 Vacancies for Sub Inspector of Police
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 – 3000 Vacancies for Excise Constable (Male & Female)
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – 4442 Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)