High Court Calcutta is recruiting for Driver Posts. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply offline from 24-09-2018 to 11-10-2018. For more details about High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2018, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure, how to apply and application fee, are given below:
High Court Calcutta Notification 2018
Post and Vacancies:
01. Driver – 05 Posts
Qualification of Driver: Pass in Class VIII and must have up-to-date Indian Union Driving Licence (West Bengal).
Age Limit (as on 11-10-2018): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years
Age Relaxation – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation
Pay Scale: Rs.5400-25200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2600/- Per Month
High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Driver
Application Fee: General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs.200/- and SC of West Bengal candidates have to pay Rs.50/- through Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Calcutta.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Practical Test in Driving.
Notification Date- 24/09/2018
Application Begin- 24/09/2018
Last Date for Apply- 11/10/2018
There is full notification of High Court Calcutta– Driver Vacancy ⇒ Click Here to Download
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with required enclosures send by Registered Post to The Registrar General, High Court Calcutta, Kolkata-700 001 (West Bengal) on or before 11/10/2018.
About High Court Calcutta
The Calcutta High Court is the oldest High Court in India. It has jurisdiction over the state of West Bengal and the Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The High Court building’s design is based on the Cloth Hall, Ypres, in Belgium. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 72.
Address: Registrar General, High Court Calcutta, Kolkata-700 001 (West Bengal)
LATEST ON NAUKRITODAY
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 – 35 Vacancies for Personal Assistant
- Maharashtra Security Force Recruitment 2018 – 1500 Vacancies for Security Guard
- Belagavi Revenue Department Village Assistant Exam Results, Cutoff Marks 2018
- DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2018 – 13 Vacancies for Junior Assistant
- SEBI Recruitment 2018 – 120 Vacancies for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 – 20 Vacancies for Security Officer
- MP Cooperative Society Recruitment 2018 – 3629 Vacancies for Junior Salesman