High Court of Andhra Pradesh is recruiting for Civil Judge Posts. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 04-10-2018 to 03-11-2018. For more details about High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure, how to apply and application fee, are given below:
High Court of Andhra Pradesh Notification 2018
Post and Vacancies:
01. Civil Judge – 26 Posts
Qualification of Civil Judge: Candidates should have Bachelors Degree in Law form recognized University and practicing for not less than three years as an Advocate.
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2018): Maximum 35 years
Pay Scale: Rs.27700-44770/- Per Month
High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Civil Judge
Application Fee: OC/ BC candidates have to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs.250/- through online mode using Net-banking/ Credit or Debit Card.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test and Interview.
Notification Date- 15/09/2018
Application Begin- 04/10/2018
Last Date for Apply Online- 03/11/2018
Date for Computer Based Test – 18/11/2018
There is full notification of High Court of Andhra Pradesh– Civil Judge Vacancy ⇒ Click Here to Download
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at High Court of Andhra Pradesh’s website from 04 October 2018 to 03 November 2018 ⇒ Click Here to Apply Online
About High Court of Andhra Pradesh
The High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is the common High Court of the Indian states Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Its chief engineer was Nawab Khan Bahadur Mirza Akbar Baig.
Address: Near Govt. City College, Madina, Charminar, HYDERABAD – 500 066
LATEST ON NAUKRITODAY
- GPSC Recruitment 2018 – 412 Vacancies for Deputy Section Officer
- IBPS Recruitment 2018 – 7275 Vacancies for Clerk (Clerical cadre)
- BPNL Recruitment 2018 – 4232 Vacancies for Central Superintendent- Trainer & Other
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018 – 610 Vacancies for Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – 7615 Vacancies for Staff Nurse Grade II
- MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 – 17000 Vacancies for High School Teacher
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 – 330 Vacancies for Probationary Assistant Manager