Telangana High Court is recruiting for Civil Judge Posts. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 16-03-2019 to 15-04-2019. For more details about Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure, how to apply and application fee, are given below:
Telangana High Court Notification 2019
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Civil Judge||Bachelors Degree in Law form recognized University and practicing for not less than three
years as an Advocate.
|35 Years (As on 01/09/2019)|
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 Vacancies for Civil Judge
Application Fee: OC/ BC candidates have to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs.250/- through online mode using Net-banking/ Credit or Debit Card.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination Viva-Voce and Screening Test.
Notification Date- 16/03/2019
Application Begin- 16/03/2019
Last Date for Apply Online- 15/04/2019
There is full notification of Telangana High Court– Civil Judge Vacancy ⇒ Click Here to Download
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at Telangana High Court’s website from 16th March 2019 to 15th April 2019 ⇒ Click Here to Apply Online
About Telangana High Court
The High Court of Telangana is the High Court of the Indian state Telangana. Founded by the 7th Nizam H.E.H Mir Osman Ali Khan, initially it was set up as High Court of Hyderabad for the then Princely.
Address: High Court Rd, Near Government City College, High Court, Ghansi Bazaar, Madina, Telangana-500066
LATEST ON NAUKRITODAY
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 – 68 Vacancies for Law Clerks
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 – 129 Vacancies for Specialist Officer
- TN Police Recruitment 2019 – 969 Vacancies for Sub Inspector of Police
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 – 3000 Vacancies for Excise Constable (Male & Female)
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – 4442 Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – 4392 Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- JK Police Recruitment 2019 – 1350 Vacancies for Constable