Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) is recruiting for Sub Inspector (SI) Posts. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 29-08-2018 to 28-09-2018. For more details about TN Police Recruitment 2018, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure, how to apply and application fee, are given below:
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Notification 2018
Post and Vacancies:
01. Sub Inspector of Police Posts (Finger Print) – 202 Posts
Qualification of Sub Inspector (SI): Candidates should have degree in Science or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission in the pattern of 10+2+3. More education qualification details go to official notification.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018): Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years
Age Relaxation – Upper Age Limit is Relax-able by 05 Years for SC/ ST and 03 Years for OBC Candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs.36900-116600/- Per Month
TN Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Sub Inspector (SI)
Examination Fee: The examination fee is Rs.500/-. If the Police Departmental candidate apply for both open quota and departmental quota, he /she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as examination fee and shall be paid either through cash challan or online payment.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Viva-Voce.
Notification Date- 29/08/2018
Application Begin- 29/08/2018
Last Date for Apply Online- 28/09/2018
There is full notification of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board– Sub Inspector (SI) Vacancy ⇒ Click Here to Download
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at TN Police’s website from 29 August 2018 to 28 September 2018 ⇒ Click Here to Apply Online
About Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in November 1991 vide G.O. Ms. No. 1806, Home (Ser.F) Department, dated 29.11.1991 for the recruitment of personnel for the Uniformed Services like Police, Prison and Fire and Rescue Services.
Address: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board, Old COP Office Campus, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai-600 008
LATEST ON NAUKRITODAY
- GPSSB Recruitment 2018 – 275 Vacancies for Mukhya Sevika
- Current Affairs 28th August 2018 | Current Affairs 2018 – NaukriToday.co.in
- HFWD Shimla Recruitment 2018 – 286 Vacancies for Pharmacist (Allopathy)
- RNSB Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies for Apprentice (Peon)
- Panchayati Raj Department Bihar Recruitment 2018 – 4192 Vacancies for Technical Assistant & Accountant cum-IT Assistant
- HSSC Recruitment 2018 – 18218 Vacancies for Group-D | NaukriToday.co.in
- NABARD Recruitment 2018 – 62 Vacancies for Development Assistant